Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want birds to build nests in the trees in my yard, but how can I keep squirrels out & not harm birds(robins)

You can get repellents to deter squirrels or buy collars to go around your trees..but the little critters can jump pretty high.,..so the collars will need to be placed strategically to not allow them to do this. Other than that...just let the little critters do what they do in nature..the birds will / and always have found a way to co-habitate (so to speak) with other animals in our world.I want birds to build nests in the trees in my yard, but how can I keep squirrels out %26amp; not harm birds(robins)
You can go to a local feed store and ask for the squirrel repellant. It will keep the squirrels away and not harm the birds. They can even be hung in trees to deter the little vermits :)!I want birds to build nests in the trees in my yard, but how can I keep squirrels out %26amp; not harm birds(robins)
u can go to the store and look for some cool wooden birds houses that you can nail or use a strong ropes to hang the bird house and you can put osme leafs inside the bird house for the mother bird can start her new nesting and make it for her new home . you can try that instead to keep the wild birds and squirrels out . if the squirrels wont leave then you can put some walnuts on the ground near the tree for the squirrels to have .
Well..If you want them to, put bird feed and nuts or squirral feed out in your lawn. It works. Me and my mom did it and it REALLLLLY works!! We saved a baby squirral from being eaten by a hawk and we saved a nest from being harmed from squirreleyzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment