Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What can I do to stop the birds and squirrels from eating my dad's pear and cherry trees?

My dad is planting a cherry tree, and the new baby cherries have just started to grow! But all that's left is a stick with a nut connected to it! The birds keep eating them, and I want them to stop! Cherries are too good to waste (especially to birds). And that's not all. My dad also planted a pear tree, the really expensive kind. The tiny little fruits have also just started growing, and the squirrels are eating all of them! Please help me! I really want them to stop! Especially the birds! My dad was planting the trees for me as a birthday present because they're my favorite fruits!





Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!What can I do to stop the birds and squirrels from eating my dad's pear and cherry trees?
Maybe you should keep a dog outside.What can I do to stop the birds and squirrels from eating my dad's pear and cherry trees?
Try spraying with vinegar. Most animanls do not like the smell or taste.YOU can wash the fruit
wind chimes, birds and squirrels hate them enjoy your fruit.
SHOOT THOSE BITCHES!
They make a net for fruit trees you can try that

No comments:

Post a Comment