Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you avert your eyes when squirrels are tree wresting?

I can't watch them when they run around the high branches and chase each other. I am worried that they are going to make a fatal mistake. Anyone else worry about squirrels falling?Do you avert your eyes when squirrels are tree wresting?
Nope, I don't worry because I've heard that squirrels bounce!Do you avert your eyes when squirrels are tree wresting?
Nope
I don't usually pay them any attention. Around my house there are squirrels everywhere. When I do see them chasing each other I watch because it's kinda cute.
OMG definitely can't watch, close eyes very tightly and whisper, ';please stop!';
Oh my gosh, I love your avatar. You don't watch me masturbate do you? They used to have that picture hanging up on the cieling where my friend works. Just thought you should know. ;-)





But, no, I don't worry about squirrels falling. I like to watch them, they're cute.
No. That's what squirrels do. They will be ok. They are built for that.
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment