Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I do to keep the birds and squirrels from getting the peaches on my trees?

If the squirrels are coming from the ground wrap some tin around the base of the trees and tie it with smooth wire. The tin is too slick for them to grab a hold of. As for the birds try putting some small aluminum plates or foil tied to the limbs.What can I do to keep the birds and squirrels from getting the peaches on my trees?
Spray a mixture of sulfur and water on them.What can I do to keep the birds and squirrels from getting the peaches on my trees?
Just be sure and eat them first. Mother Nature is first come , first serve. I am surprised you didn't mention a bee problem with the ones on the ground.
SHOT GUN!! just shoot them!!
SHOOT THEM!
Put a net over the tree. Look at the web site www.gardensalive.com for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment