Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do Squirrels climb around trees and not straight up?

They do both, straight up and round and round. I think it makes it harder for predators to find their nest if they go round and round maybe. But I am in my living room right now and have been watching two squirrels collecting bird seed from around my feeders and run straight up the tree with it.Why do Squirrels climb around trees and not straight up?
Could it have something to do with gravity? Like maybe its harder to pull a horizontal squirrel down a tree than a vertical one? Just thinking out loud!Why do Squirrels climb around trees and not straight up?
ohmygod i never thought about this !!


uhh ..


what do you call it , the things that try to get em ?
makes it harder for predators to get them.
because their jerks i hate squirrels
i think they think its fun
evasive action so nothing can attack it my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment