Friday, January 22, 2010

Would an animated version of Stephen King's Misery, starring the Happy Tree Squirrels, be a wise endeavour?

I think the kids would have more fun with an animated version of IT with Tom Cruise. Kids love clowns jumping on sofas.Would an animated version of Stephen King's Misery, starring the Happy Tree Squirrels, be a wise endeavour?
O hell yes!!!!!!!!!





she would be my favorite dominatrix hands down .


animated or not.





catch a happy tree Friend in your web .


you might enjoy raping them up for days.


gorge your self on blood lust with them.


its wonderful stuff.Would an animated version of Stephen King's Misery, starring the Happy Tree Squirrels, be a wise endeavour?
Your version of The Shining starring Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Bea Arthur, and Garey Coleman was an underrated gem in my book.





I say go for it.
I would definitely pay to see that!
That would be awesome! Yeah it's Happy Tree Friends...but yeah...
LOL
i think that's already been done with the cable bunnies
omg... sign me up for the part of Annie





PLEASE!!
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment