Friday, January 22, 2010

What makes my dog bark at squirrels in a tree for hours?

Prey Drive %26amp; also is your breed one that was originally bred to exterminate Vermin?





My Chihuahua's go crazy after Squirrels %26amp; my Male actually caught a Squirrel once, by the tail...luckily for him, the squirrel did not retaliate. All my dogs chase Squirrels except for one, she could care less.What makes my dog bark at squirrels in a tree for hours?
prey driveWhat makes my dog bark at squirrels in a tree for hours?
if the tree is in your yard then maybe your dog is protective or territorial
He wants to eat them.
Re: How I Got My Neighbor's Dog To Stop Barking!





I recently had a really bad situation involving my neighbor's dogs and their barking. I work at night and sleep during the day when people usually don't pay attention to their barking dogs.





I asked my neighbors to quiet their dogs down and they agreed. The dogs are still barking at about the same rate so I am sure that they did not take me seriously.





After weeks of not being able to sleep, I decided to check the internet and found a lot of people that recommended ';The Barking Dog CD';.





To make a long story short, I popped the CD into my CD player and the dogs stopped barking almost immediately. As on person stated ';I almost fell out of my chair when the dogs stopped barking';. I totally agree with them. It worked like a charm. The website is at http://www.antibarkingdevice.com if you are interested.





This method should also work on your own dog if you are having problems with your dog. I certainly hope that I was helpful to you.
Probably crack cocaine.
RaGS sez : WOW! What a great question! Thanks for posing such a thought-provoking question! Maybe the gosh-darn dog is just simply out of his ever-loving mind! That's my guess!
because he was bred to chase all small rodents out of barns. he's doing what comes natural.
This actually begs the question; why are you ALLOWING your dog to bark for hours?
My Doberman did it his entire life . It was his job ............His destiny ..............
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment