Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you came across a stash of them in a tree, would you try and touch a squirrel's...?

...acorns?If you came across a stash of them in a tree, would you try and touch a squirrel's...?
I'd put on some sterile gloves so as not to leave human scent. Then I'd gently unstack them, then reassemble the pile while super gluing each nut together. With any luck, the nuts would be dry and the squirrel would be none the wiser until he tried to get at them during winter. Then he'd have to try to separate a huge nut conglomerate to avoid starvation.





And.. if he got back before the glue dried... there would be a squirrel running around the neighborhood with three nuts stuck to his bum!





Either way I win.If you came across a stash of them in a tree, would you try and touch a squirrel's...?
No, but if they were sleeping I'd tickle their nuts....
Nope. Haven't you ever watched ILL WILL PRESS'S Foamy cartoons? Squirrels are freaking crazy man
No, because I would have no idea what happened to the acorns before the squirrels put them in the tree. There would be plenty of germs on it, I'm sure...
NO WAY! I've got a family of squirrels living in a tree in my front yard, and I ain't messin' with THEM! They'd kick my A S S !
no, r u nutz?!? ;-)
I'll touch any nuts I can get my hands on!
Nope sure wouldn't
No
No he would tell all his friends and they would eat my house
Aw, nuts to you!





Buh-dum-bum.
DID they can bite right through your finger
why
I have to look at this from both sides. I believe that if a squirrel came across my stash of biscuits and chocolates , he would leave them alone. So I have to say, with hand on heart, that I would not dream of touching something that a person (or squirrel) has worked so hard at to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment