Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do you disbelieve that God is a squirrel when squirrels are all around you? On the grass and in the trees?

because the rabbit told me otherwiseWhy do you disbelieve that God is a squirrel when squirrels are all around you? On the grass and in the trees?
I don't disbelieve it. Have a nut?Why do you disbelieve that God is a squirrel when squirrels are all around you? On the grass and in the trees?
He is, in all the good things a squirrel posseses. He is as much squirrel as anything else, but likening him to anything in his creation is silly.
I think you must be right, God =squirrels and squirrels = God.
you know you could be on to something there
because there are no squirells in other parts of the world, like yugoslavia, austrailia, louxembourg, and the north pole
Does that make me evil for prefering the Red ones?
Why do you ask such a foolish question.
Because they are all nuts.
I saw squirrels steal a pizza, and I know for a fact that God wouldn't steal a pizza.





He'd just vaporize a city with a comet or something. Grand Theft Pizza is beneath Him.
That does it, I'm sold!
and squashed all over the highways. I wish you guys would stop running in front of cars.
squirrels just run around and eat acorns and die and they're just annoying, they don't do anything for us
That's what my buddy Rocky tells me all the time. And he says Boris %26amp; Natasha are the devil.


- Bullwinkle
only because the one at work that runs up to me at the same time every day is very docile
That would explain why they are always running out in front of my truck!





Now I have proof that god is trying to make me wreck!
On the grass... in the trees... drying in the sun on the side of the road...





Squirrels risk their lives for us all the time; haven't you ever seen one go out on a limb for you??





:-%26gt;
How could a squirrel let all the poor chipmunks starve in Africa?!





And how could Squirrel's followers stone his only begotten son with acorns?!?
Squirrels Rule in... Over the Hedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment