Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think ';Squirrels'; are cute ? Jumping from tree to tree ??

Do you think they should be put in cages ??Do you think ';Squirrels'; are cute ? Jumping from tree to tree ??
they should be put in a pot with carrots and potatoesDo you think ';Squirrels'; are cute ? Jumping from tree to tree ??
they are cute, but they also chase the birds away and raid the bird feeders, very smart little robbers too
Squirrels are sooooo cute. My mom loves them. We have a squirrel who sits in our living room window until we get him a peanut. Sometimes we have 10 or 20 squirrels at one time. They are really funny to watch too.
hi cage free and not in my Garden then there cute Hugs
Yes they are cute...and noooo cages!!!!!!!
aww they are so cute!


i wish i could have one as a pet
%26lt;blush%26gt; Now now, girls, there is enough of me to share. You'll just have to wait your turn, that's all.
cute cage free
They're useless in cages, they don't do anything...I just saw 2 this morning running around the yard...as long as they stay out of my birdfeeder, I love em!!
no cage. There isn't enough room for them to change out of their fur and into their super hero costume in there. God help the blue jay or mourning dove who needs the Squirrel...but must first rescue him....
We fed the ones on the college campus so much that they would come right up to you and beg for food.
Hi ! No, I think Squirrels should be free and yes, they can be extremely cute !
No, they shouldn't be put in cages.
I just let Squirrel Cage out of his cage about an hour ago. He's acting a bit cocky. I don't think he learned his lesson!
Yeah, they're adorable.





I was just talking to my hubby about getting a Flying Squirrel for a pet. But we'd let it have the run of the house most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment