Saturday, January 16, 2010

If you were a tree squirrel would you...?

gather nuts or fruits. WhyIf you were a tree squirrel would you...?
i am a red squirrel, we gather nuts %26amp; fruit for winter.If you were a tree squirrel would you...?
Nuts


I don't think they'd spoil so fast.
neither. i would annoy dogs and other animals and scare little children
I would gather nuts.





Only two.





Then I would eat them.
I'd go for nuts there are plenty in my neighbourhood so I won't go hungry ...oh you can't actually eat these NUTs but they will feed you. I just have to sit back on my Big Sass tail and let it come to me. Ya I got it made. Hey Skippy out of my light your blocking the view of me! Nuts anyone? Thats my excuse and I'm going to stick to it! Nutty Buddy anyone?
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment