Monday, January 18, 2010

Would anyone notice if a Squirrel left it's Tree?

Absolutely, especially you, but I'd track ya followin all the acorn shells.





Hugs and good morning Scooter.





DallasWould anyone notice if a Squirrel left it's Tree?
I would stake the tree out and wait for you to leave. Then as a practicle joke switch out your nuts you have stored with Whopper's Malted Milk Balls. They're crunchy like a nut, but I'd like to see that squirrel on a sugar rush and see him run around. That would be hillarious.





You'd be a wirery squirrel, lmao!Would anyone notice if a Squirrel left it's Tree?
Depends, if the squirrel decided to leave its tree to run onto the road, the drivers had better notice. http://www.savingsquirrels.com/


If the squirrel left its tree to move onto the foul pole of a certain major league ballpark in the Bronx, yes, tens of thousands would notice daily.
Yes. We have squirrels in our backyards here and I haven't seen any in awhile and am quite concerned! They play in the backyard. They run along the fence. They jump from branches to branches...... I miss my squirrels!!!!! Are they visiting you?
Yes.


I would squeeze him and pet him and love him and name him Geoooorrrrrge....





(Bugs Bunny reference)


:-)
I would if he was wearing a Suit and Hat. But then I'd just figure he was off getting acorns to save up for his long winter and Yahoo.
My pet Sandy the Squirrel would notice. Her tree is next to yours. She always jumps into your tree to steal er borrow some of nuts you collected for winter.
Yes I think squirrel are cute, if they weren't there for awhile I would probably notice.
Yes of course. Me and troll man would be right there to play with the squirrel.
If it was u yes. Any other squirell no. LOL.
Of course they would


And they would be concerned for him;


where will he sleep?


God Bless You
Yeppers!
The only time I'd notice is if it fell out of the tree.
Probably not : [





Nobody probably even knew he lived there! Lol
Me because I would rob the squirrel of his nuts
only the other squirrels, they would miss him.but why would he want to leave his tree?
It's hard to tell when there are so many.
If he was wearing a fedora hat, a grey/black suit with a white shirt, we would. ha ha


You're funny!!!!!!!!
you would if you were stalking said squirrel.
who would hit on the girls %26amp; pass out thumbs downs to people he didn't like?
I would
Yes!
Yes :(
wtf, haha, idk?


but I just want to say I love your avatar picture!


sooo cuteee ;D
hmmm yes and no..=)
yes
yes.





Because people now-a-days are stalkers for squirels :P

No comments:

Post a Comment