Monday, January 18, 2010

Would you save a tree and eat a squirrel ?

heck yeah ! poor squrielWould you save a tree and eat a squirrel ?
I have eaten squirrel before. It's not that bad.





I wish I could've saved the tree that fell in my yard a couple of weeks ago- I kind of miss it (plus I wouldn't have have to cut it up).Would you save a tree and eat a squirrel ?
yumm, bacon,


Yumm, squirrel






No! Poor squirrel!
mmmm squirrel tastes like chicken :D
I justed runneded one a dem critters over da udder day!
If it were up to me.........I would save both.
I have heard they make good dumplings... and trees do produce oxygen which we need to survive so umm yes I think so!!
eh an animal is more important than a tree.


but trees does make paper.
no i love animals
Nope.
id even save a dam and eat a beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment