Monday, January 18, 2010

Do you have a squirrel in your family tree?

amongst many nutsDo you have a squirrel in your family tree?
no but i live in the city and squirrels don't run away from you anymore. an old lady was feeding one and she had no more food so she turned around to go inside and the squirrel ran up the back of her leg and was running all over her shoulders, it's tail was twitching and everything. funniest thing i've ever seen in my life...Do you have a squirrel in your family tree?
Yes, probably. I've got about 16 wild squirrels that visit my backyard. In fact, I need to feed them their Walnuts today. The UPS man just delivered the boxes. They are the fattest Squirrels in the Midwest. If I had a camera, I'd take their photos and start a Blog about them.
Only a great squirrel, unca jailbird squirrel, etc, etc, you know the rest
no, but there is definitely an orangutan in our family tree.
Nope, sorry to disappoint you buddy
Nope %26amp; if u mean if theres a squirrel in my family then yes
obviously.. doesn't everyone?
There are a lot of nuts in my family haha.
Yeah... his name is scrat and he has been around since the ice age lol
No... a chipmunk.. yes. Soo cute.. I want to squeeze his wittle baby chipmunk cheeks!!
there's always one; the bad egg.


that old chestnut.
Just a few Jaybirds and a Pigeon or two....!!
NOT HERE IN VEGAS,NO
Of coarse......??
Yup, the B@stard wouldn't get off soo we had to keep him!!
What?
no but you have one i can see it in your picture
How did you know I was half-squirrel?
no but alot of nuts
lots of nuts and skunks though
no
i have one in bed next to me, he says hi.
yeah, i call him nutty.
no that's just my incest breed cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment