Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever coughed so much that you may have treed a squirrel?

*cough,cough,cough*





Help me?Have you ever coughed so much that you may have treed a squirrel?
take 2 tablespoons of honey, honey. Every 2 hrs. That will help in suppressing the cough.Have you ever coughed so much that you may have treed a squirrel?
Have you ever seen a photograph of someone taken while they're coughing?


Hilarious! Gets me everytime!
Wow. You want I should make you some chicken noodle soup? I don't think it keeps very well in an envelope, though.
I've coughed so hard I've seen stars. And asthmatics can't use cough suppressants.





*pats your back. There, there*
I thought I was passing chipmunks.
puts on mask and full body protection... ok now how can i be of assistance?
No, but I've peed down my leg a time or two, does that count?
You need mouth to mouth?! I aint skeered of no swine flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment