Monday, January 18, 2010

Happiness is blasting a squirrel out of a tree with a 12 gage slug.?

There ain't much if any meat left but it sure is fun. Try it sometime with a couple 12 packs of beer and your buddys.Happiness is blasting a squirrel out of a tree with a 12 gage slug.?
squirrel hunting is a great sport whene done in a sportsman like manner. but your a dumbshit.Happiness is blasting a squirrel out of a tree with a 12 gage slug.?
Hell yeah, I'll bring the barbecue sauce!!!!
ur absolutely insane, why in the world did u do that top a squirrel?!
The largest firearm I ever used on squirrels was my old Remington .22 pump. Idiots drink beer and shoot firearms. I doubt you ever considered buying a hunting license or hunting within season or bag limits either. This kind of stupidity is what prompts people to call all hunting inhumane. We who hunt for food(no, I don't want the crap sold in stores, and I don't need lectures about animal rights, they are my food and they don't vote) don't need stupid people in the woods.
That is probably the worst waste of ammo I've ever heard.
You are the ultimate squirrel slayer.
Yeah...That's cruel %26amp; inhumaine!
where do you hunt redneckville
make it whiskey and ill goin you
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment