Monday, January 18, 2010

I recently purchased a 16 month old feist. I want to train him to tree squirrels. Any help?

His pedigree is excellent.I recently purchased a 16 month old feist. I want to train him to tree squirrels. Any help?
He should have a strong prey drive and tree instinctively, especially if he was bred for his working ability.,I recently purchased a 16 month old feist. I want to train him to tree squirrels. Any help?
%26amp; .........it's UTTERLY USELESS BABBLE!


NO MAGIC WAND,KIDDIES! There never is! Too bad you'll ruin it.

Report Abuse



http://www.fsr.me


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and check
Your best bet is to contact other hunters in your area for help. Check with gunshops or feed stores for referrals on local hunting clubs.
squirrel hunter, I like the look of a feist. They are so cute.
i'd be amazed if he didn't do it on his own!


is he trying to chase them now? if he is, this will be an easy behavior to reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment