Saturday, January 16, 2010

Harvest moon tree of tranquility why my pet medium dog and squirrel both unhappy?

I have a panda,medium dog and a squirrel as pet but only my panda is happy and my dog and squirrel was angry everyday!I bring them single by single for walk for 1 hour and pet them sometimes...


But they won't get happy!And 1 heart decrease every week.=(Harvest moon tree of tranquility why my pet medium dog and squirrel both unhappy?
I have the same problem. I have the white cat and it's heart level went down to 5. I think I might have watered the cat. But I have the large dog and it's fine. I don't get it or know how to fix the cat. All I can think of is just taking it on REALLY long wallks.Harvest moon tree of tranquility why my pet medium dog and squirrel both unhappy?
Yes.
are you sure they arent happy?


try buying some treats and teaching them tricks
mkk

No comments:

Post a Comment