Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have this big ugly squirrel in my yard that will not quit picking the fruit off of my tree, how do I get rid

of the annoying rodent?I have this big ugly squirrel in my yard that will not quit picking the fruit off of my tree, how do I get rid
I'll round up my little squirrel dog and my .22 rifle and I'll be there in 4 hours....His/her @$$ is mine!!!! LOL !!I have this big ugly squirrel in my yard that will not quit picking the fruit off of my tree, how do I get rid
How about giving him a Chicken %26amp; Biscuit from Mc'Donalds? That will probably help lol.
Squirrels are wonderful animals.....if you put out some food just for him he will probably leave your fruit alone.
animal control...
Hang a fake owl in the tree
buy a pellet bb orair gun if not that try an extermantor
file for divorce.
BB GUN
HAVE YOU EVER JUST TRIED ASKING HIM TO STOP?
buy a .22 rifle and lots of ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment