Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have you ever seen an animal called a ';squirrel';? It's a tree dweller. Were you excited?

I have about a billion ';tree rats'; in my back yard.Have you ever seen an animal called a ';squirrel';? It's a tree dweller. Were you excited?
squirrels, yes, I've heard of them,


ya hear called ';mother natures natural


speed bumps around here'; ; PHave you ever seen an animal called a ';squirrel';? It's a tree dweller. Were you excited?
Me too, knuckles. We have a huge mostly hollow tree that is their nursery. I love to watch the little ones when they first venture out...what a riot. A lot of people dislike them...we enjoy them.
Yeah!


I attract them by jumping up and down, and acting like a nut!


lol
nutty
Yep I see them every day. They are quite suicidal as they love to dash in front of my vehicle on a daily basis. Maybe they are thrill seekers like the guys in the Mountain Dew commercials.
I have some permanent ones in the big tree in the back. They will come down to get peanuts. One time one of them brought a baby down for me to see. Yes, I was very excited to see that.
Nothing to get excited over. Those fat buggers are all over. Sometimes they share the bird-feeder with the birds.
They live all over my town.


Yes, they excite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment