Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can I convince this squirrel to go climb another tree?

This one squirrel has gotten so bold that he comes into my yard and climbs my sreeen door in his quest for food. He runs all the birds away from my bird feeders and is a real pain in the butt. I do believe that I'm being extorted by this Tree Rat, as he waits for food like he knows I'm holding back on something he wants. Killing is not an option ( Yet ).How can I convince this squirrel to go climb another tree?
Take potshots at the little bugger, it will soon get the ideaHow can I convince this squirrel to go climb another tree?
LMAO...I'm so sorry, but this was the first question of the day I'm reading and the first thing that came to mind was; set up a path of nuts to your neighbors yard, LOL..or seriously if you go to pet store they have this spray to use for pets so they dont climb furniture or bite at your wood, just spray on your screen you may have to do it a few times for that pesty little critteer to go find another tree.


Good Luck
zap him with an electric fencer. see photo http://www.pecanworld.com/SQUIRREL.htm
This is really a nutty question. Call him in and bargain with him. Bring a can of assorted nuts. Find out what he wants. Get a Private investigator to get the dirt on him. Pictures of him with a senator or congressman. Negotiate.
Don't kill him use a pellet gun or a Fake Owl also work fairly well!


Shoot him with the pellet gun a few times.


I had the Same problem you can also use the Fake Owl until he wises up. But just shot him a couple of times aim for his body so you don't hurt him.





his should Work at least it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment