Saturday, January 16, 2010

My friend thinks he's a squirrel and will not come down from the tree in my yard, how do I make him come down?

He has been there for 3 days. I kept trying to lure him down with acorns, but he will not budge. What should I do? I have a date tomorrow night and I need to use his car, but he has the keys, and he wont throw them down.





Should I but a tranquilizer gun and a trampoline for him to land on?My friend thinks he's a squirrel and will not come down from the tree in my yard, how do I make him come down?
Send an angry cat up after him. Forget the tranq gun... he needs to say yes to you using the car...My friend thinks he's a squirrel and will not come down from the tree in my yard, how do I make him come down?
Call the mental institution. Duh.
You should call someone! Like someone from the hospitol, I think he should be admitted and you for playing along!
Good luck with this. Some hot babe could probably lure him down for you.
Well, since you are trolling, come out from under the bridge first, then we'll talk about your friend...
Get a pellet gun and aim at his acorns. I'm sure that will get him down quickly.
R u saying wat i think u r saying..that is just plain wierd!!!


Ummm.....just like tell him that u will trash his room or car if he doesn't *** down!!
Throw acorns at him.
Try a shotgun

No comments:

Post a Comment