Saturday, January 16, 2010

What would you do if you were on a walk one day and a squirrel in a nearby tree started insulting you?

weep hysterically. then id recover swiftly and strangle the evil nut-nibblerWhat would you do if you were on a walk one day and a squirrel in a nearby tree started insulting you?
This has happened to me.





I walk my dog through the woods on my brothers land all the time and for some reason in the fall all the squirrels get pretty pissed when we walk through. They chatter at me very loudly and I swear some of them even throw their nuts at me. I may not understand their language but I know some of them were throwing some choice words my way!What would you do if you were on a walk one day and a squirrel in a nearby tree started insulting you?
I actually have a squirrel that lives in a tree at the end of our driveway...sometimes when we go out to get the mail or the paper, he gets all huffy with us but we just laugh and tell him he better watch his mouth, we're the ones that feed him, lol :-D
im sure it has happened already, i was at sly park and fed this squirrel around 4 bear claw pastry..


well he was so huge after and on his back in a tree chirping away, sounded like ';you sob wtf did you do to me!';
I think I would totally freak out cause who heard of insulting squirrels? I would tell my friends, family, and Yahoo Answers(:
easy: BBQ, hmm hmm, some tasty squirrel-kebab
OMFG!


are you stalking me?


that happend just today


:O!!


He wass like a** hole


x]
I would do it like I do all the other squirrels that I come across. Yell at it incoherantly!
I would ask him what his problem was, why he was so crabby and we would have a fab conversation.
well considering am terrefied of those things i'd probably run away lmaoooo
Realize that I just took 2 tabs of acid and ask if it would like to dance.
Check the mushrooms I had with me one more time.....
live and let live.
call it bushy tail then run away giggling
Film it.


You-tube, here I come!
Steal his nuts....!!
I'd peeee on its tree
punch it in the head
who cares - squirrels are half nutz
i would sick warf on it.
I'd decide to give up taking drugs.
I'd call it nuts and run away.
i'd talk sh'it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment