Tuesday, January 19, 2010

There's one Gray Squirrel tormenting the Chihuahuas, across the road on a tree chattering, What's he saying?

They bark-pause-bark. He chatters from the tree trunk and the whole process begins anew.





PS. The squirrel proof bird feeder is in the Oak tree above, where the dogs are located and it's loaded with 2 kinds of Sunflower seeds!There's one Gray Squirrel tormenting the Chihuahuas, across the road on a tree chattering, What's he saying?
Squirrel: ';Stay away from my nuts and seeds';


Dog: ';I just wanna play';


Squirrel: ';You have a warm house, I need to get ready for winter';


Dog: ';I just wanna play';


Squirrel: ';Go away!';


Dog: ';I just wanna play';





And on and on the conversation goes lol. Cute question a star for you!There's one Gray Squirrel tormenting the Chihuahuas, across the road on a tree chattering, What's he saying?
Hey baby, joo wanna have a party wid me? Yo tengo Taco Bell?
';You didn't have to be spayed.';
God only knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment