Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Will squirrels eat/take my peaches off the tree?

as my peaches ripen they disappear from the trees. no one is picking them. no pieces on the ground.Will squirrels eat/take my peaches off the tree?
Squirrels, raccoons, and deer if they're hungry enough.


Have you sprayed the trees this year? Sometimes that helps.Will squirrels eat/take my peaches off the tree?
Yes, they will, the nasty little rats. Deer will take them too, if you have them. Bummer, isnt it?
Yes squirrles are just rats with bushy tails. They use to take our pears and take a bite and then throw it at me. Get a cat and a shot gun. I am using a pellet gun.
Good golly, yes!





Birds also like them when they start to get ripe, but they usually leave them on the tree with holes pecked in them.
Oh yes they will definetily eat your peaches of your tree!
Those are some hungry squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment