Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can I keep squirrels from eating the peaches on my tree?

Actually, I use mothballs. I read they're good for repelling squirrels, though I've ever used them in the ground. I'm sure they'd work in a tree though. Just buy a box of knee-hi type hose, fill the toes with 5 or so balls, knot the stocking, then hang a bunch of these in your tree. Refill when they've dissolve away.


I think the only other thing to do is get some human traps and haul them out into the country. (Squirrels are like territorial, so you have to take them outside their territory.)How can I keep squirrels from eating the peaches on my tree?
go to pound or craigslist and adopt two sweet little kittens. Make them your outdoor cats, like mine.. they eat squirrels, mice, rats ,moles,lizards , birds,,, but they dont eat peaches. If you dont have at least 2 outdoor cats your missing a sweet part of life. All you need to do is buy a 20 pound bag of quality dry food every 3 weeks $15. They just take care of themselves. And the squirrels.How can I keep squirrels from eating the peaches on my tree?
';There is no such thing as an effective squirrel repellent.'; (http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com/squirrelr鈥?/a>





That website should help you out more than I can! I've never had this problem, but maybe you can spread food that squirrels really love around the bottom of the tree. That way, they will eat the food you left and leave the peaches alone.





I hope this helps!
Kill them, peel electrocute cables, so if they try to eat 1 they die! hahaha!!! %26lt;sup%26gt;^_^%26lt;/sup%26gt;
make squirrel pie!





its a wes virginny specialitee!
park your car by the tree you know how squirrels hate cars
shoot them
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment